Our practitioner-grade Elderberry herbal extract is a medicine cabinet staple for helping deal with common colds. The herb is traditionally used to naturally relieve the symptoms of the common cold and sore throats as well as reducing excess mucous.
Our seed to bottle herbal extraction process commences within 24 hours of the Sambucus nigra being harvested, capturing the fresh fruit active medicinal constituents in a concentrated oral liquid form, size 30ml.
Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine
- to decrease, reduce, and relieve symptoms of common cold.
- to decrease and reduce excess mucous.
- to relieve symptoms of a sore throat.
- to decrease, reduce, and relieve symptoms of a head cold.
- as a sudorific/diaphoretic to enhance and promote sweating and perspiration.