Are you considering making the shift away from dairy-based protein sources? Whether you're exploring a vegan lifestyle, experiencing dairy intolerance, or simply looking for a healthier protein alternative, we've got you covered! Say hello to the Evo+ Plant Protein– your new go-to protein source that's not only dairy-free but also packed with flavour, goodness and functional mushrooms.
So why ditch dairy?
For many, waving goodbye to dairy products can lead to improved digestion, clearer skin, and reduced inflammation. Many people also embrace dairy-free options due to their animal welfare and environmental concerns. But one common concern remains: where will you get your protein if you are no longer having whey protein? Enter the Evo+ Protein Bundle – the answer to your dairy-free protein prayers.
So what makes our Evo+ Protein stand out from the crowd?
• Evo+ Protein Complete Amino Acid Profile - Our combination of Golden Yellow Pea protein and Hydrolysed Brown Rice protein creates a complete amino acid profile. This ensures that your body receives all the essential amino acids it needs for muscle repair, immune function, and overall health.
• Promotes Digestive Health - Fibre, found in pea and brown rice protein, plays a vital role in maintaining healthy digestion. It aids in regulating bowel movements, preventing constipation, and promoting gut microbiome diversity. A healthy gut is crucial for overall well-being, as it influences digestion, immunity, and mental health.
• Rich Source of Essential Nutrients – Pea and brown rice protein are abundant in essential nutrients such as fibre, vitamins (B complex, vitamin E), minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium), and antioxidants.
• Probiotics – We all know probiotics are great to re-populate the good bacteria in our guts. Evo+ Protein contains Bacillus coagulans which are known to help support those with IBS and constipation.
• Digestive enzymes – We’ve also added in Bromelain which is a digestive enzyme derived from pineapple and helps to improve digestion and ease bloating.
• Low in sugar - Many proteins are full of rubbish flavourings and high in sugar. Evo+ Protein on the other hand has only 0.2g of sugar per 30g serve and is naturally sweet with no added sugar, artificial or synthetic ingredients.
The other major difference is that Evo+ Protein is enhanced with 1500 mg dose of functional mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Tremella and Turkey Tail per serve! These functional mushrooms vary in their benefits, but all contain beta-glucans which help to regulate the immune system, aiding in the body’s defence against infections and disease. They also have adaptogenic properties and are high in antioxidants.
• Adaptogenic Properties - Many functional mushrooms are considered adaptogens, meaning they help the body adapt to stress and maintain balance. Adaptogens support the adrenal glands and reduce the harmful effects of chronic stress on the body, leading to increased resilience and improved overall well-being.
• Antioxidant powerhouses -Functional mushrooms are rich in antioxidants such as polyphenols and selenium which combat oxidative stress and reduce cellular damage caused by free radicals. This can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases and slow down the aging process.
So what is the taste like? If we are going off the feedback from our customers…they say great!
“I've struggled with protein powders as I hate the artificial flavours and find lots of them too sweet. But I LOVE the Evo botanicals vanilla protein powder. It blends really well with lots of different flavours (banana, cinnamon, mango etc) and makes me feel amazing! Big fan. I've ordered 3 more bags.” -Felicity F
“I've tried a number of vegan proteins to get enough protein into my daily diet. Normally, they're gritty, and very "lentil-like" - Evo Protein is different - blends smoothly, tastes great (not too sweet) and is something I now use 1-2 times a day, both post-workout and if I'm trying to reach a particular protein intake goal.” -Gabriel P
“Actually, really smooth and tastes great even on its own. Will be a staple in my nutrition moving forward. My sensitive stomach approves.” – Rachel F
Ditching dairy doesn't mean sacrificing taste or nutrition. The Evo+ Protein is smooth, creamy, has a complete amino acid profile and is enhanced with functional mushrooms. So, if you're ready to embrace change and power up your protein intake without dairy, give the Evo+ Protein a try.